I can’t tell if the quality sucks…but it’s a phone pic so…BUT ANYWAY all my wishcandy (-2 postcards and a sticker) finally in one place!! Yay!
To celebrate 2,500+ followers!
I’m going to mimic mommarowen's giveaway style, and have different category's to choose from.
- You must be following me. This is a celebration of my followers, after all!
- Reblog this post to enter. You can only enter once. Multiple reblogs are…
Hello lovely people! I’m stuck with a lot of empty time this break, so I’ve decided to do URL graphics! EVERYONE who reblogs this post will get a graphic based on their URL, posts, icon, etc. Just please reblog only once, and the deadline is 12am, July 6th, so you have 2 days to reblog.
Having a panic attack, my baby rattie Dumbo is basically starving because the other girls won’t let her eat…I hate to isolate her because she sleeps and plays with them but someone is bitiing her when I’m not around! Letting her sleep with me tonight and hand feeding her for now…any suggestions?!!
I’m having the most serious hair crisis. I want blue or purple back so bad but idk how to talk to my boss about it. I fucking hate being an adult.
UGH I had to do this with my boss…she definitely was rude about it (But you’re so pretty, smart, etc.) but said I could if I wore a beanie…all you can do is ask… :(
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
I’ve never been in a female relationship because I’m afraid but I do crush on chicks…I hope I can make my current cis relationship stick because I really care about him but I wonder if I’ll regret never trying to date a woman…like what if I have a gay son and he yells “you can’t understand!” I hope I can be brave enough to always tell my future children the truth so that they never feel alone…